Sunbound is built for families to help pay for their loved one’s care, so either the individual themselves or family members that help manage their payments can sign up.
When evaluating a user’s eligibility to use Sunbound, the individual who has primary responsibility for paying the individual’s bill will be the one who undergoes the evaluation process.
There are certain main criteria for eligibility:
- For use at a senior living community
- Residents must be current on their community rent and not on a payment plan
- For new residents, their lease start must be in <30 days
- For use with a home care provider
- The account for the individual receiving care must be current on their bill and not on a payment plan
- For new individuals receiving care, their start date must be in <30 days
Sunbound considers eligibility using a variety of criteria including your credit report information, your banking information and other information about your payment history. While each individual’s credit situation is unique, generally, individuals with fair or better credit, with sufficient deposits and an average bank balance will qualify for Sunbound.