If you are using Sunbound at a senior living community, it can be signed up for at lease signing or mid-lease at an approved partner property. If you are using Sunbound with a home health care provider, it can be signed up either at the start or at any time at an approved partner provider.
Sunbound is built for families to help pay for their loved one’s care, so either the individual receiving care themselves or family members that help manage their payments can sign up.
There are certain main criteria for eligibility:
- For use at a senior living community
- Residents must be current on their community rent and not on a payment plan
- For new residents, their lease start must be in <30 days
- For use with a home care provider
- The account for the individual receiving care must be current on their bill and not on a payment plan
- For new individuals receiving care, their start date must be in <30 days
For the primary individual who is paying for the resident (either the resident themselves or a family member), Sunbound will further evaluate your eligibility using a variety of criteria including your credit report information, your banking information and other information about your payment history. Generally, individuals with fair or better credit, with sufficient deposits and average bank balance will qualify for Sunbound.